Email Hippo has been independently assessed as being ISO27001:2013 compliant. We take your data privacy seriously.
Email Hippo is committed to ensuring the best privacy practices to protect customer data.
emailhippo.com warrants that:
- it does not sell or distribute customer data to third parties; and
- it will act only on instructions from the Customer in relation to the processing of any Personal Data performed by the Provider on behalf of the Customer; and
- it has in place appropriate security measures (both technical and organisational) against unlawful or unauthorised processing of Personal Data and against loss or corruption of Personal Data processed by the Provider on behalf of the Customer.
- keep confidential and not disclose the Customer Confidential Information to any person save as expressly permitted by this policy;
- protect the Customer Confidential Information against unauthorised disclosure by using the same degree of care as it takes to preserve and safeguard its own confidential information of a similar nature, being at least a reasonable degree of care.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Like many other Web sites, emailhippo.com makes use of log files. These files merely logs visitors to the site - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services's analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. emailhippo.com does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that emailhippo.com has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact in the first paragraph) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.